Now Three Great Ways to Get Started with Collierville Yoga!
1. Attend a Quarterly Introduction to Yoga Workshop
- Next Workshops is October 28, 2017 from 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Only $49. Earlybird discount of 10% if purchased by October 27, 2017
- BONUS! Receive a $10 discount if you register same day for the next Beginner Series 6 week Series. Use promotion code GOTYOGA10. See below!
- Learn the basics of what you need to know to get the maximum benefit and maximize your enjoyment while gaining/maintaining good health and a peaceful mind
- Our priority is to make the practice of yoga an enjoyable, fun-filled, and affordable experience for all ages! We want to challenge people to develop healthy bodies and quiet minds, but we surely want you to do it in a manner where you feel supported by everyone on this yoga journey together! Yoga does not have to be serious! It needs to be fun! The result is peace of mind, reduction in stress, and healthy happy bodies! Join us!
2. Attend the Beginner 6 week series October 29 through December 11, 2017
Heidi Smith will guide the class through the basic yoga postures, yoga styles taught at our studio (Ashtanga, Yin, Vinyasa) and highlight other aspects of yoga and the life long benefits that a regular yoga practice provides. This series is great for someone with no experience in yoga! You will gain an understanding of the different styles of yoga, how yoga can benefit your health and improve your peace of mind. All ages welcome.
- Attend 1 or both weekly sessions! Simply enroll for the class for the session you are most likely to attend each week.
- Sundays 1:45 – 2:45 pm
- Mondays 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Unlimited access to all studio classes for the six week period!
- Workshop with unlimited access for six weeks is only $139.
- $10 Earlybird discount if purchased by October 28, 2017.
- Multi-family 15% discount on 2 or more participants from the same family!! Use promotion Code YOGAFAMILY15.
3. Jump right in! Select a session that matches your ability and desired level of challenge!
Select a class based on your comfort, goals, and abilities using these level guideline:
- Level I – For individuals with no experience and creating or recreating an active lifestyle
- Level II – For individuals with no experience to complement a currently active lifestyle
- Level III – For individuals with a very active lifestyle, some yoga experience seeking additional knowledge and physical challenge
- Level IV – For individuals with a very active lifestyle, 2-3 months regular yoga practice attendance, seeking in depth knowledge and intensive physical challenge
The best results are found at any level by committing to 2-3 sessions per week. Pre-booking for your weekly sessions is recommended and appreciated but not required.